Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More editing fun

It has been a wonderful day today.  I got to enjoy a walk with a friend that I love talking the bible with and serve in the nursery at church.  I also was able to find time to play around in adobe photoshop.  I absolutely love Pioneer Woman's blog, I am so happy that I have finally been able to find a site that does a step by step on adobe photoshop.  Thank you Pioneer Woman!!!!  She also has some great recipes too!!.  So, here is what I have been playing with, the hard light layer.  Lucky for us, here in Texas we had a great snow fall this year and I was able to take great pictures (to edit :)).  Here they are.
DSC_0023

my-fav-of-elijah-snow edited

What do you think?? My handsome husband says that the "hard light" layer makes them look too bright and my daughter says that it takes from the snow, i.e. the footsteps and markings in the snow. I am digging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment