Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Faith

GoodtoWow2
This weeks photo challenge at jillsamterphotography is on  Faith!  What does it mean to have faith?  I think to be like a child.  My sweet son trusts me completely.  He trusts that I will be there to kiss his boo boos, to make sure his needs are cared for, to provide comfort and love.  There is no question about his faith, no doubt.  To have a child like faith in God, that is true faith to me. To never question who He is, why He does what He does.  To always listen and follow, no need to know why or where we are going.
He will always know that I love him. 
Hearts

I taught him how to point to the sky when I ask him who loves him the most.  Then I say Jesus in a fun way.  He will just trust that Jesus loves him the most, because that is childlike faith. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this....what a wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how precious! love this shot! we do the same thing too - point to heaven and never let them forget who loves them most!

    blessings,
    jill

    ReplyDelete