Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Caa Caa

DSC_0068

These two make me so happy. "Anna" has been gone the last few days at her Aunt's house. She returned today and "E" is all about getting her attention. Did I mention he calls her "Caa Caa"? I have no idea how he gets Caa Caa from her name, but I love it. I told her today how much I loved that he calls her that and she asked me, "What, you mean poop?" No, silly lady, that he messes up your name and it is so cute and I hope he always calls her "Caa Caa". All day long, "Caa Caa, Caa Caa". I sure do love these two.

On a side note, we are going to start homeschooling for next year. 7th grade for "Anna" and tot school for "E". I am getting excited and have been researching curriculum, which I will post when we get it all together. Finally, I am to the more excited and less nerves phase of this new journey.

Also, I am going to start doing my weekly meal plan again. My friend and I will be posting them to our blogs so we can be held accountable. I am struggling staying within my grocery budget, so it is time to get on the ball.  With homeschooling, "Anna" will be planning a meal one day a week and cooking it (with needed supervision of course), so this is another reason I have to get with it on the meal plan. Looking forward to it.
It has been a fun filled 4th of July, with the band playing at church and the fireworks, I am exhausted. Until the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment